Install Voicemail Dialer
Note Enterprise license and higher
- Add UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. setting VoiceMailDialerDeclineRetry, can be used to specified the number of retries (setting to 0 means indefinite retries)
Setting only available in CoreThe Core is the center of Anywhere365. It manages all the Dialogues. 6.5+, prior versions retry indefinitely
- Add UCC setting VoiceMailDialerDeclineRetryTime, can be used to specify the number of minutes between retries
Setting only available in Core 6.5+, prior versions retry every minute
- Add UCC setting EnableVoicemailDialogueDialer, enable and disable the dialer
(Pre 6.0 only) Add Voicemail Dialer Endpoint
- Create an Endpoint for the Voicemail Dialogue Provider.
Note Keep in mind, if the Global Voice Policy is altered the VMDP Endpoints must also get the correct Voice Policy.
- Navigate to the UCC settings page and go to the Endpoints section.
- Choose “new item” to create a new endpoint for the Voice Mail Dialogue Provider extension.
- Fill in the parameters as below.
- Change "Title" into the sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. of the Endpoint.
Add Voicemail Agents
The last step is adding Agent to call.
More information can be found here: Learn More
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.