Universal Timeline Service
The UniversalTimelineService is a separate project used to provide a unified timeline based on CRM-information.
No matter what medium your client uses to contact you, as long as their details are in your CRMCRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is a method/technology for managing contacts of customers. CRM helps to offer each customer an individual value proposition based on its wishes. In addition, CRM makes it visible which customers represent higher value for the organization and therefore might be served in a different way. system , the timeline will contain all previous moments of contact.
- Extension Window
- Csv Plugin
- Dynamics 365 Plugin
- Add phone number and sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. (email) you will use during testing in Dynamics.
- Use your Skype for BusinessSkype for Business (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync) is an instant-messaging client used by Anywhere365. In order to use SFB, a Microsoft Skype for Business Server is required. Skype for Business is enterprise software; compared to Skype, it has different features that target businesses. client to call the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers., and make sure the call is accepted.
- Use your mobile phone to call the UCC on its lineuri, and make sure the call is accepted.
- Use either your Skype for Business client or mobile phone to call the UCC again.
- The agent should now see both your previous phone call and your Skype for Business call in the timeline.