Universal Timeline Service
The UniversalTimelineService is a separate project used to provide a unified timeline based on CRM-information.
No matter what medium your client uses to contact you, as long as their details are in your CRMCRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is a method/technology for managing your external interactions and relationships with customers. Integrate Anywhere365 with your CRM client to show customer information alongside your inbound and outbound interactions. system , the timeline will contain all previous moments of contact.
- Extension Window
- Csv Plugin
- Dynamics 365 Plugin
- Add phone number and sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. (email) you will use during testing in Dynamics.
- Use your Skype for BusinessSkype for Business is an enterprise software from Microsoft and provides users with instant messaging, online meetings, availabillity information, and audio and video calling. It requires a Skype for Business Server. The Anywhere365 application server is added to the Skype for Business Typology as Trusted Application Server. client to call the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agents with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more UCCs., and make sure the call is accepted.
- Use your mobile phone to call the UCC on its lineuri, and make sure the call is accepted.
- Use either your Skype for Business client or mobile phone to call the UCC again.
- The agent should now see both your previous phone call and your Skype for Business call in the timeline.