User Guide Voicemail Dialer
Qualifications before the Voice Mail Dialer can be started:
- License minimal Enterprise
- The Voice Dialer must be enabled in the SharePoint settings. Set the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. setting EnableVoicemailDialogueDialer to true.
- The UCC must be operating in business hours.
Starting the Voicemail dialogue hunter
- As soon as there is a voicemail in the document library an Voicemail Agent will be called. (if above qualifications are met).
- The agent will accept the dialogue and hear the message in "VoicemailTextToSpeech".
- After the agent presses 1, the voicemail will play.
- After the voicemail is completed the agent hears the message "VoicemailReplayTextToSpeech" and can press 9 to repeat the message.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.