Core User Guide
- Skills With the standard Skill, Agent can be added with different Skill values. Based upon the presence and Skill value an Agent will be hunted.
- Chat Skill A Chat Skill is the same as a standard Skill, only will Chat be used as dialogue channel.
- Availability Skill The Skill checks of Agents meet the set minimal Lync and Skype for Business presence. If the check comes back negative the Skill is changed to the selected escape skill.
- Countdown Skill Here Agents with the Skill value of 100 will be hunted, till the Countdown is started. After that the skill value of the agents being hunted will be lowered till reaching zero.
- Countdown Availability Skill An combination on the Countdown Skill and the Availability is the Countdown Availabilty Skill.
- Forward Skill A Forward Skill is a Skill without Agents, but will transfer a Caller directly to a number or SIP address.
- Chat Forward Skill A Chat Forward Skill is the same as a Forward Skill, only it will forward the Chat dialogue to that SIP address.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.