RASCI Customer - Anywhere365 for Operational Support
This document will serve to clarify Operational Support responsibilities between Anywhere365 and Customers of Anywhere365 using Anywhere365 applications.
Anywhere365 Responsibility Summary
Responsible for providing the Anywhere365 application with functionality described in the documentation on GoLive!. If the application is hosted by Anywhere365 from their Dialogue Cloud, Anywhere365 is also responsible for providing and maintaining the underlying hosting platform, within the agreed upon capacities. In addition, Anywhere365 is responsible for the following items:
- Level 2/3 support including 24x7 for Premium Plus Support customers
- Root Cause Analyses (RCA) after Priority 1 incidents solely caused by a malfunction of an Anywhere365 component
- Training of Customers (when purchased)
- Portal to log and track cases (https://anywhere365.io/support/)
- On-line documentation (https://golive.anywhere365.io/)
- Anywhere365 Dialogue Cloud specific
- Monitoring and maintenance of Anywhere365
- Provide monitoring portal (https://status.anywhere365.io/)
- On-premises specific
- Initial deployment of Anywhere365 on the infrastructure of the customer (if purchased)
- Publish new versions and maintenance updates and provide access to these updates.
Customer's Responsibility Summary
Operating the Anywhere365 application with qualified and trained staff. For cloud deployment this includes the Office365 / Azure tenant A dedicated and trusted instance of Azure AD. The tenant is automatically created when your organization signs up for a Microsoft cloud service subscription, such as Microsoft 365. An Azure tenant represents a single organization. [Taken from Microsoft Docs], SIP The Session Initiation Protocol, or SIP, is a protocol for multimedia communication (audio, video and data communication). SIP is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has interactions with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. trunk, SBC and the interfacing with the entry points of Anywhere365 (where applicable).
- Helpdesk offering L1 support to Anywhere365 users, including 24x7 if a Premium Plus Support contract is in place.
- Skilled staff for Anywhere365 Level 1 support of at least 2 persons
- Providing the e-mail address and phone number of this staff to Anywhere365 so they will be authorized to submit cases
- Submitting cases, which have been validated that the issue is highly likely to be attributable to Anywhere365, to Anywhere365 using the Portal the according to guidelines
- If Premium Plus support has been purchased; calling the 24x7 support number, provided by Anywhere365 after submitting a Priority 1 case using the Portal
- Root Cause Analyses (RCA) after Priority 1 incidents due to causes other than the Anywhere365 application
- Support the resolution of the case in a timely manner
- Provide Anywhere365 Level 2/3 support engineers access to systems and infrastructure when needed to resolve the incident case
- Configuration and functional management of Anywhere365 (meaning up-to-date, self-documented configuration of your setup and/or technical backup of your functional configuration. This includes, but is not limited to, the configuration of SharePoint settings, Dialogue Studio flows, PowerBI queries, Connectionstrings to SQL databases or CRM Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, is (usually) a software-based, data management method to deal with interactions with customers and potential customers. platforms, ClientSecrets, API keys to AI Cloud Speech providers, etc.)
- On-premises specific
- Infrastructure on which Anywhere365 is running
- Upgrades to assure Anywhere365 is supported according to Anywhere365 Support End of Support Policy as published on the support portal.
|Task & Involved party
|Prime contact for end-users of Anywhere365
|Submitting case to Anywhere365 according to guidelines
|L2-3 Support Anywhere365
|S, C, I
|Root Cause Analyses (RCA) P1 incidents caused by Anywhere365
|S, C, I
|Root Cause Analyses (RCA) P1 incidents with other causes
|S, C, I
|Change request from end-user
|Trained staff to support end-users
|Providing Anywhere365 training
|Dialogue Cloud deployment specific
|Provide the Anywhere365 tenant
|Configuring the Anywhere365 tenant (including configuration backups)
|Connections into Anywhere365 tenant
|Entry points of Anywhere365 tenant
|Monitoring and maintenance of Anywhere365
|On-premises deployment specific
|Infrastructure on which Anywhere365 is running
|Initial installation of Anywhere365 on the infrastructure
|Upgrades to assure Anywhere365 is supported according to Anywhere365 Support End of Support Policy
|New versions and maintenance updates (via the Customer portal)
R: Responsible for executing the task
A: Accountable for making sure task has been performed
S: Supportive to help execute the task
C: Consulted about execution of the task
I: Informed about execution of the task
Systems overview sample for Cloud scenario
- Anywhere365 trained Level-1 support staff of the customers logs a fully detailed case, highly likely to be attributable to Anywhere365, in online support portal, that they have registered with, providing relevant information according to the guidelines.
- Anywhere365 L2/L3 support operations engineers handle the case with assistance of the Customer.
- Trained staff of the customer handles internal communication with end-users including closing of the incident or service request.