Release Notes Core 6.1
8 May 2018
Feature Internal Enhancements
- (Enhancement 12861) Wrapup events not working in snapper
- (Enhancement 12885) Subdomains not possible in sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. addresses
- (Enhancement 12799) Create Holiday above 24 hours doesn't close the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.
- (Enhancement 12729) Side instep endpoint with IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. question goes to Welcome Message Skill
- (Enhancement 12689) Restart without cache to enable Skill Dependencies on Message Busy
- (Enhancement 12805) Error updating agent custom hours
27 April 2018
Feature Internal Enhancements
- (Enhancement 12520) Amiready status not correct after signing in as formal agentA Formal Agent is able to sign in and sign out of an UCC. This can be achieved when the Agent sends a start or stop command to the Lync or Skype for Business client of the UCC.
- (Enhancement 11083) IVR Audio file not updated when using the prompt
- (Enhancement 12525) Forward not done on a Countdown Skill with Skill change
- (Enhancement 12489) UCC main endpoint does not show any pictures
- (Enhancement 12553) Extension Window does not refresh properly if kept open between calls
- (Enhancement 12567) UpdateToken doesn't use correct Timestamp
- (Enhancement 11569) No start / stop command received in the UCC log when using start / stop from UCC setting in the Attendant
- (Enhancement 12062) Fix logger instance for calldetailrecorder
- (Enhancement 12481) Fix never ending loop when loading file
- (Enhancement 12414) Corrupt agent list when typo is made
- (Enhancement 12592) Recording location not updated in DB when moved to final UNC location
- (Enhancement 12638) Previous agents list is blocking valid hunt for agent(s).
- (Enhancement 12656) Escape on Availability Skill is not working
- (Enhancement 12636) CallbackWith CallBack the customer can leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours. using wrong region when number is recognized
18 April 2018
- (Product Backlog Item 9834) Add correlation id in logs for 6.0 releases
- (Product Backlog Item 9546) Added Monitor FE KPI draining state
- (Product Backlog Item 11908) INTERCEPTORThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Lync / Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls going over it. When a call going to or coming from an Agent it will come in to action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it you the Anywhere365, it lets you manage the Direct Inbound and Outbound dialogues of the Agents.: Improve UCC receive method
- (Product Backlog Item 11716) Install script updates, moving the install directory from drive:\program files\ucc to drive:\program files\anywhere365\core
- (Feature 11035) Added Supervisor functions via webservice
- (Product Backlog Item 11556) Improve ContextChannel events
- (Product Backlog Item 10578) Agents are sometimes hunted simultaneously if they are registered in multiple UCC's
- (Feature 10385) Machine Learning based routing for chat
Feature Internal Enhancements
- (Enhancement 9785) LowestPresenceHunt does not work on idle status
- (Enhancement 9973) Starttime inqueuetime and acceptedtime not correct in the chatsummary table
- (Enhancement 9913) UCC not writing "OutboundCall" type in UCC_CallDetail
- (Enhancement 10180) A skill action on message closed does not work. Agent is not hunted and wrong position in queue reported.
- (Enhancement 9987) (6.0) Non-Reserved Agents aren't written in the UCC_CallDetail Table
- (Enhancement 10242) Multiple Chathunt
- (Enhancement 10274) Dialcode prompt does not recognize input
- (Enhancement 11019) Wallboard does not provide call statistics on skill level in view 1 and 2
- (Enhancement 11261) Serial hunting on Order is not working
- (Enhancement 11202) CallWaiting in queue is not increased when customer waits for an agent in skill
- (Enhancement 11771) Dashboard reset is sent on wrong time.
- (Enhancement 11659) inconsistent behavior in reserving agents when using parallel hunting
- (Enhancement 11703) Supervisor functions on mac
- (Enhancement 11791) CallSummary list is filled based on CET
- (Enhancement 11814) Wrong translation IDRInteractive Dialogue Response (IDR) is an application to take orders via keypad or button through a computer. By choosing menu options the contact receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent.
- (Enhancement 11823) Sometimes no dial tone for Campaign Dialer calls
- (Enhancement 11163) Chat IDR: Wrong InQueuetime when using IDR
- (Enhancement 10984) IDR sends empty translation message when reply message is empty
- (Enhancement 11461) Chat translation shows emoticon for some languages instead of the language
- (Enhancement 11126) VoicemailDialer: Dialogue is not stored in UCC_SessionSummary table
- (Enhancement 11227) Countdown escapes to wrong Skill (skill is not updated after changing it in SharePoint)
- (Enhancement 11276) IM Translation not working after reconnect
- (Enhancement 10275) UCC does not hunt after Prompt UCC 6.0.17494.1 NG
- (Enhancement 10312) Callback Request are not saved when SP Connection fails
- (Enhancement 10313) Callback does not work if SP connection is not established
- (Enhancement 10373) Callback action does not work when starting from cache (SharePoint disconnected)
- (Enhancement 10378) Skill isn't send with Callback Hunt
- (Enhancement 10491) Manual presence change after setting any reasoncode will always change presence back to Available.
- (Enhancement 10536) Upload recording: Processing message failed
- (Enhancement 10537) Publish ContactCard is never executed
- (Enhancement 10580) UCC log is filled with the message 'Already received presence 3500 for'
- (Enhancement 10564) TimeZone mapper throws error when Timezone is not available in windows.
- (Enhancement 10608) UCC_SessionSummary: Incorrect InitialTalkTime/TalkTime if using quality monitoring
- (Enhancement 10678) EmailDialogueProvider: Message Ended is not written in UCC_CallDetail
- (Enhancement 10664) Choice Timeout with Side Instep, with high LastQuestionSpeechWaitTimeout
- (Enhancement 10687) Webchat CognitiveTranslation does not work with webchat commands
- (Enhancement 10679) EmailDialogueProvided: Event Hunting is not written in UCC_CallDetail
- (Enhancement 10754) Consultative transfer fails.
- (Enhancement 10972) Skilldependency Forward skill does not work when default escapeskill on message busy has other skilltype
- (Enhancement 11000) Message busy escape not working when original skill choice has no available agents