Install Presence Service
Note This feature requires an additional plug-in. Extra license is required. Please contact your Sales Contact to verify.
Installing WFM Presence Service
Note Make sure the WFM Service runs as the Anywhere365 Service account.
- Copy files to the Anywhere365 Application Server(s)
- Make sure that the .zip package is unblocked.
- Right click on the .zip file and choose ‘properties’
- Then click Unblock and Apply
- Unpack the .zip package
- Open PowerShell as administrator
- Navigate to the directory
- Run install.ps1
Configure WFM Presence Service
Depending on which WFM you are using different fields need to be entered.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.