Note This feature requires an additional plug-in. Extra license is required. Please contact your Sales Contact to verify.
- Navigate to 'drive:\Program Files\Anywhere365 Wfm Presence Service'
- Edit 'Wsp.Anywhere365.Wfm.Server.Service.exe.config'
- Edit the following items, with the information from Teleopti
- Navigate to the Anywhere365 configuration page (SharePoint)
- Open the settings page
- Add the setting 'UseTeleoptiPresenceService' with value true
- Restart the Anywhere365 WFM Presence Service
Configuration SSRS Report subscription
- Navigate to the SSRS Management URL
- Upload the 3 Teleopti reports
- CTI - Agent
- CTI - AgentQueue
- CTI - Queue
- Configure the report to point to the Shared Data Source of the Anywhere365 database.
- Hover over the report and select Manage
- Select Data Sources
- Select Browse
- Select the Anywhere365 DS
- Select Apply
- Configure a subscription that: (Learn More)
- Export as CSV
- Every 15 minutes , with a delay of 1 hour.
- To a fileshare used by Teleopti.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.