Note WebWallboard is not compatible with Internet Explorer, consider using Edge.
Before starting the installation, make sure the following preparations are.
- Installed UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.
- Installed dashboard service
- Installed attendant service
- Unzip the package on the Anywhere365 server
- Run powershell as administrator
- Open the folder location of the package from your powershell window
- Open installwebwallboard.ps1
- Follow the instuctions in powershell::
- Enter the dashboard service base url (e.g. http://sub.yourdomain.net/dashboardservice/ )
- Enter the attendant service base url (e.g. http://sub.yourdomain.net/attendantservice/ )
- Enter the ucc name
- Select the correct number of the IIS site to install the web application
- Select the correct number of the existing application pool
- Make sure the Dashboard service and the Attendant service allow calls from the Webwallboard, to prevent CORS issues. Check the web.config file of the corresponding service, and check if the key “AllowedOrigins” contains * (for all domains are allowed) or the specific protocol and FQDNA fully qualified domain name (FQDN), sometimes also referred as an absolute domain name, is a domain name that specifies its exact location in the tree hierarchy of the Domain Name System (DNS). (e.g. http://sub.yourdomain.com). The latter option can be semicolon separated for multiple entries.
Example appsettings in web.config:
<add key="AllowedOrigins" value="http://sub.yourdomain.net;https://sub.yourdomain.net" />
Webwallboard should be available when all these steps are completed.
- The properties that are filled in during the powershell installation are saved in assets/config/config.json in the webwallboard application. The version number is also saved here. When submitting tickets about the webwallboard, please provide the correct version number.
- The base href of the webwallboard is saved in index.html (<base href="[YOURBASEHREF]">. When you change the base href after the installation, please make sure this field is also changed. Eg, when the path webwallboard is changed to webwallboarduccname, change the base href in the index.html to: