Create backup of Webchatfolder
- Connect to Anywhere365 ApplicationServer
- Navigate to C:\inetpub\wwwroot
- Copy “Webchat_...” and "ChatHub_..." folders
- Paste the folders in other directory (for example C:\Backup)
- Repeat step 3 and 4 if multiple Webchats are used.
Note Prior to the update, make sure Skype for BusinessSkype for Business is an enterprise software from Microsoft and provides users with instant messaging, online meetings, availabillity information, and audio and video calling. It requires a Skype for Business Server. The Anywhere365 application server is added to the Skype for Business Typology as Trusted Application Server. Administrative tools are installed.
- Place the update zip on the server and extract the file
Note Installations files can be requested at WORKSTREAMPEOPLE or Partner.
- Open PowerShell as Administrator and navigate to the update files
- Run “.\UpdateWebchatPlus.ps1”
- The script will ask for each ChatHub and WebChat folder if the update needs to be applied
- Answer Y for the ChatHubs and Webchats that need to be updated
- (When Y is selected) The script will ask if its ok to stop IIS for the update
Warning IIS Reset will interrupt all running Webchats sessions.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.