WebChat Operation Basics
In this document the basic elements of managing the Anywhere365 software are described.
Basic Trouble Shooting
When using software, sometimes things can break or not work as expected. In these cases it is good to do some trouble shooting. The first priority is get everything up and running again. By following the next steps basic trouble shooting can be done.
- How is the WebChat and ChatHub configured?
- In the settings you can configure which WebChat and ChatHub. Make sure that every settings is correct.
- What do the debug mode say?
- When opening the WebChat in a browser, start up the console and refresh.
- In here you can find if there are any errors. The description usually point you in the right direction.
- What does the logs say?
- The ChatHub creates a log file in the install directory, in here you can find every event that happened in the ChatHub.
- How to read the logs:
- Copy the log to another location (this way the InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls passing over it. When a call is going to or coming from an Agent it will come into action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it to Anywhere365, it lets you manage the direct inbound and outbound dialogues of the contact center agents. can keep writing more logs)
- Open the logs in Notepad++
- Go to the datetime of the issue
- Read what the log is saying. Usually the description explains what the issue is.
- What does the FAQ say?
- When all else fail contact support.
- Before contacting support, make sure previous steps are completed
- To get the best support, make sure the ticket contains the following information:
- Which version you are using
- The logs files
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.