Configure webchat buttons
There are several buttons (with actions underneath) you can display during an active chat conversation.
- CallMeThe CallMe feature adds a button on your website where the customer can enter his / her number to be called by the UCC, saving the customer in telephone costs.
Note Not all features are compatible in all browsers, Learn More
To have these buttons activated by default, the following settings must be configured in the settings.xml (in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebChat_uccUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agents with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more UCCs._name\sfbwebchatplus\xml\settings.xml).
Alternatively buttons can also be hidden by default and during the conversation, the agent might enable the buttons. This can be done by commands.
The following commands can be entered by the agent, during the conversation with the customer:
- __webchat:1 – adds the audio button
- __webchat:2 – adds the video button
- __webchat:4 – adds the CallMe button
- __webchat:5 – adds the CoBrowsing button
(the above command buildup is underscoreunderscorecolonnumber)
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.