Configure webchat buttons
Note Only available for Skype for Business and federatedWhen using Anywhere365 in combination with Federation you can easily add agents working with a Skype for Business or Teams account to your UCC. Microsoft Teams clients.
There are several buttons (with actions underneath) you can display during an active chat conversation.
- CallMeThe CallMe feature adds a button on your website where the customer can enter his / her number to be called by the UCC, saving the customer in telephone costs.
Note Not all features are compatible in all browsers, Learn More
To have these buttons activated by default, the following settings must be configured in the settings.xml (in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebChat_ucc_name\sfbwebchatplus\xml\settings.xml).
Alternatively buttons can also be hidden by default and during the conversation, the agent might enable the buttons. This can be done by commands.
The following commands can be entered by the agent, during the conversation with the customer:
- __webchat:1 – adds the audio button
- __webchat:2 – adds the video button
- __webchat:4 – adds the CallMe button
- __webchat:5 – adds the CoBrowsing button
(the above command buildup is underscoreunderscorecolonnumber)
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.