Configure Co Browsing
Note Enterprise Plus License Only
Note This feature requires an additional license from an Anywhere365 partner
Provide better and effective customer support by getting a real-time look on your customer’s screen. Support agents can work together with customers to fill in forms, change account settings or purchase items online.
- Request a CoBrowsing API from your Anywhere365 Account manager
- Go to UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. settings site
- Go to general settings
- Add chat key "CoBrowsingApi" with the REST API Key
- Add chat key "EnableCoBrowsing"
- Go to WebChat application root folder
- Go to /sfbwebchatplus/xml/settings.xml
- If you want the cobrowse button permanently on, set the setting
Note that Agent's cannot have a co-browsing account for another organization / team.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.