Configure Direct Call Interceptor for WebAgent
Note Enterprise license and higher
Before you can use the DCI feature in the WebAgent, you need to setup the Agent for DCI. This is done so only pre-configured agents can make use of this feature.
WebAgent Service v 1.15 or higher
- A default Skill with the title "DCISkill" needs to be added to the UCC, Learn More
- User needs to be configured as Agent in UCC, Learn More
- Agent needs to be assign to the "DCISkill" Skill, Learn More
- (Optional) Add setting "EnableDtmfInDirectDialerSession" to settings list for DTMF tones to be send to the contact.
Configure Plugin Settings
- Open the UCC Config page on SharePoint
- Open the Plugin Settings list
- Add the following settings:
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.