Install Inflight Wallboard
Before starting the installation, make sure the following preparations are taken on the device that will run the Wallboard:
- Skype for BusinessSkype for Business (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync) is an instant-messaging client used by Anywhere365. In order to use SFB, a Microsoft Skype for Business Server is required. Skype for Business is enterprise software; compared to Skype, it has different features that target businesses. is installed;
- Skype for Business client is fully patched
- OS is fully patched
- OS Bitrate and LyncMicrosoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator) is an instant messaging program designed for business use and is the successor of Windows Messenger. In order to use Lync, a Microsoft Lync Server is required. / Skype for Business client Bitrate are the same
- A single version of MS Office installed
- .net framework 4.6.2 is installed;
- User is logged in
When the above preparations are completed, the installation can be continued.
Installing the application
Configure a view
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.