Configure Wallboard View 4 (Agent)
This view is also known as Agents View.
Open the config.xml file, which is located in the Anywhere365 “InFlight WallBoard\I01” folder
The right value for the DefaultView = 4
Make sure the General Settings are as in the example below
<!-- General Settings -->
<DefaultView value="4" enabled="true"></DefaultView>
<!-- 1 Normal, 2 Custom (Grid), 3 Multiple, 4 InboundOnly, 5 StatisticsView, 6 Reason Code -->
<MultipleUCCGroup value="-1" enabled="true" />
<!-- -1 == GroupView, 0 == group 0, 1 == group 1, 2 == group 2, 12 == group 12, etc-->
<LogLevel value="All" enabled="true" />
<!-- All, Critical, Error, Warning, Information, Verbose -->
<LowestSkillValue value="1" enabled="true" />
<Language value="en" enabled="true"></Language>
<!-- End General Settings -->
- Adjust the InBound View settings.
- DisplayName = Name that will be shown on the row
- name = UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. name, usually the part for @domain.com of the SIPThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. address
Tipe This can be 2 separated UCC's.
- Skill = Name of the Skill that should be shown
- PresenceAgents = Configure which Agents should be shown
- AgentOrder = Show the Available Agents in hunting order
- All = Show all Agents
- value = Dashboard URL for the UCC
Tip This can be 2 separated Dashboard Services.
- ActivityTokenLunch = Name of the Reason Code to bind to Lunch
- ActivityTokenBreak = Name of the Reason Code to bind to Break
- ActivityTokenAdmin = Name of the Reason Code to bind to Admin
- ActivityTokenTraining = Name of the Reason Code to bind to Training
<!-- InBound View settings-->
<TopLeftUCC enabled="true" DisplayName="UCC Name" name="ucc_" Skill="Skill" PresenceAgents="All" value="http://ucc.domain.com/DashboardService" />
<TopRightUCC enabled="true" DisplayName="UCC Name" name="ucc_" Skill="Skill" PresenceAgents="All" value="http://ucc.domain.com/DashboardService" />
<ActivityTokenLunch enabled="false" value="Lunch"></ActivityTokenLunch>
<ActivityTokenBreak enabled="false" value="Comfort Break"></ActivityTokenBreak>
<ActivityTokenAdmin enabled="false" value="Administration"></ActivityTokenAdmin>
<ActivityTokenTraining enabled="false" value="Training/Briefing"></ActivityTokenTraining>
<!-- End Inbound View Settings-->
- Replace the enabled value with true and enter the correct UCC name, skill and UCC server.
Save the file
Now the Grid View is applied for the Wallboard.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.