Configure Wallboard View 2 - Skill
This view is also known as Grid View.
Open the config.xml file, which is located in the Anywhere365 “InFlight WallBoard\I01” folder
The right value for the DefaultView = 2
Make sure the General Settings are as in the example below
<!-- General Settings -->
<DefaultView value="2" enabled="true"></DefaultView>
<!-- 1 Normal, 2 Custom (Grid), 3 Multiple, 4 InboundOnly, 5 StatisticsView, 6 Reason Code -->
<MultipleUCCGroup value="-1" enabled="true" />
<!-- -1 == GroupView, 0 == group 0, 1 == group 1, 2 == group 2, 12 == group 12, etc-->
<LogLevel value="All" enabled="true" />
<!-- All, Critical, Error, Warning, Information, Verbose -->
<LowestSkillValue value="1" enabled="true" />
<Language value="en" enabled="true"></Language>
<!-- End General Settings -->
Next make sure the "Normal View Settings" are correct. (Entered during installation)
<!-- Normal View Settings -->
<DashboardServer version="1.5" name="uccUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers._" value="http://ucc.domain.com/DashboardService" SLA1Label="20 sec" SLA2Label="2 min" SLA1="20" SLA2="120"></DashboardServer>
<ShowQueueAlert enabled="true" delay="10" />
<QueueAnimation enabled="true" delay="5" />
<Privacy enabled="false" />
<Credentials username="" password="" />
<!-- End Normal View Settings -->
- name = Name of the UCC, usually first part of the SIPThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. address.
- value = URL to dashboard service of the UCC.
- SLA1Label = Text value which is shown in the SLA bar's first item.
- SLA2Label = Text value which is shown in the SLA bar's second and third item.
- SLA1 = Number of seconds which is used in the SLA bar's first item and SLA percentage.
- SLA2 = Number of seconds which is used in the SLA bar's second and third item.
- PerAvailability = Only show available agents in Departments bar
- All = Show all agents in Departments bar
- ShowQueueAlert = If true, blink red when there are no agents or a customer waits for x seconds
- QueueAnimation = If true, circle through the different views every x seconds.
- Privacy = Only show the last 3 digits of the caller
- Credentials = Automatically entered when connection to a secure dashboard.
Save the file
Now the Grid View is applied for the Wallboard.
(Optional) Filter on Skills
- Open the config.xml file, which is located in the Anywhere365 “InFlight WallBoard\I01” folder
- Edit the following line
- Enabled = true
- Value = Skill titles semicolon separated