Configure Wallboard View 10 (Email View)
This view is also known as Email View.
Open the config.xml file, which is located in the Anywhere365 “InFlight WallBoard\I01” folder
The value for the DefaultView
- 10 = Emails
Make sure the General Settings are as in the example below
<!-- General Settings -->
<DefaultView value="10" enabled="true"></DefaultView>
<!-- 1 Normal, 2 Custom (Grid), 3 Multiple, 4 InboundOnly, 5 StatisticsView, 6 Reason Code -->
<MultipleUCCGroup value="-1" enabled="true" />
<!-- -1 == GroupView, 0 == group 0, 1 == group 1, 2 == group 2, 12 == group 12, etc-->
<LogLevel value="All" enabled="true" />
<!-- All, Critical, Error, Warning, Information, Verbose -->
<LowestSkillValue value="1" enabled="true" />
<Language value="en" enabled="true"></Language>
<!-- End General Settings -->
Next make sure the "Normal View Settings" are correct. (Entered during installation)
<!-- Normal View Settings -->
<DashboardServer version="1.5" name="uccUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers._" value="http://ucc.domain.com/DashboardService" SLA1Label="20 sec" SLA2Label="2 min" SLA1="20" SLA2="120"></DashboardServer>
<Credentials username="" password="" />
<!-- End Normal View Settings -->
- name = Name of the UCC, usually first part of the SIPThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. address.
- value = URL to dashboard service of the UCC.
- SLA1Label = Text value which is shown in the SLA bar's first item.
- SLA2Label = Text value which is shown in the SLA bar's second and third item.
- SLA1 = Number of seconds which is used in the SLA bar's first item and SLA percentage.
- SLA2 = Number of seconds which is used in the SLA bar's second and third item.
- Credentials = Automatically entered when connection to a secure dashboard.
Save the file
Now the Email View is applied for the Wallboard.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.