Install Universal Timeline Service
- CoreThe Core is the center of Anywhere365. It manages all the Dialogues. version 6.2 or higher.
- Unpack the provided installation package provided by Anywhere365.
- Start PowerShell as administrator.
- Navigate to the folder to which you unpacked the installation package.
- Execute `./Install.ps1` and follow the instructions.
- Select which CRMCRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is a method/technology for managing contacts of customers. CRM helps to offer each customer an individual value proposition based on its wishes. In addition, CRM makes it visible which customers represent higher value for the organization and therefore might be served in a different way. plugin you would like to configure
- Press 0 to continue
- Please restart your UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. after installation.
(6.2 Only) UCC Configuration
- After running the install, visit the following URL: http://localhost/UniversalTimelineService/config
- Between the [ ] fill in the following data:
- UCC Name = Name of the UCC, can be found in the UCC config.xml
- ConnectionSting = The datasource of the UCC, can be found in the SharePoint Settings
- NodaTimeZone = Timezone of the UCC, can be found in the Regional Settings of SharePoint
- ContextChannelMaxSizeInBytes = Leave at 1048576
"ConnectionString": "Data Source=server\instance;Initial Catalog=UCC;Integrated Security=True",
Tip You can add multiple UCCs by using a , to separate the values. (Except for the last UCC).
- Press Submit to complete configuration
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.