Install SharePoint Template Online
Note Will be replaces with UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. Creator in 6.0, Learn More
Create Site Collection
- Create new Site Collection (Type: Teamsite)
- Grant permissions though URL:
- Add /_layouts/15/AppRegNew.aspx to the URL
- Fill in App Information:
- Client IDGUID is fix
- Client Secret:
- Anywhere365 Config Template (can be different)
- App Domain:
- Your corporate website
- Redirect URL:
- URL of your site collection
- Client IDGUID is fix
SharePoint Online enable APP top navigation:
- Go to top level site settings. URL ends on: /_layouts/15/settings.aspx
- Change the URL to: /_layouts/AppInv.aspx
- Do a lookup using the APP Id:
- For the APP add the following request XML:
<AppPermissionRequest Scope="http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection" Right="FullControl" />
- Click Create.
- After creation confirm trust.
Copy SP Template install files to the Anywhere365 Server, for example drive:\install.
Make sure that the .zip package is unblocked.
Right click on the .zip file and choose ‘properties’
Then click Unblock and Apply
- Unzip the OnlineAppInstall zip file
- Make sure the SharePoint TemplateSettings and Content Management for Anywhere365, based on SharePoint server or SharePoint Office 365 is in the App folder
- Edit the properties.ps1
- $inputSiteUrl = URL of the site collection
- $inputUsername = Username of the account, which is site collection administrator.
- $inputPassword = Password of the account, which is site collection administrator.
- $inputWebTitle = Title for the site
Example: UCC Support
- $inputWebUrl = URL for the site, usually the same as ucc name.
Note Only the name of the UCC, not the full URL.
- Run PowerShell as administrator (of the local computer).
- Navigate to the files.
- Run "sptemplate-online_install.ps1"
(Optional) Schedule automated tasks
The template has jobs that handle automated tasks, in the SharePoint Online Template this needs be configured:
Continue reading in configure Site.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.