Install SharePoint Template On-premises
Note This install manual is only for SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Server.
Note Is replaced with UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. Creator in 6.0, Learn More
Your account needs to have rights in SharePoint. It needs to be :
Site collection administrator
Note We assume that you have a Site Collection available for the installation of Anywhere365. If not, create one. To see if you have a site collection all ready follow these steps.
Open the SharePoint Central Admin (to choose from start)
- Choose Application Management
- Choose View all site collections
See if there is a site collection you want to use, if not. Create one and continue with step 5.
- Go back to the Central Admin page and this time, choose "Create site collections"
- Fill in the details and follow the steps. But make sure you create a "Team Site"
- Unzip the package called UCC settings template InstallWizard (version number)
- Run the install_ucc configtemplate Aplication (not the windows installer)
- Click next
- Select the site collection on which you want to install the Ucc Config Template:
- (Optional) Fill in the following information to also create a UCC site.
- Webtitle: Title of the UCC configuration page in sharepoint
- Web URL: The last part of the url for the specific UCC site
- Ucc name: The name of the application.
- SipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. Domain: The Sip Domain of the UCC.
- UCC SA: Service account under which the Anywhere365 Service runs (domain\username)
- SP Lite: Disables search service which saves use of resources.
- Click next
- Click install
- When the installer is finished you can click finish.
- Open SharePoint Management Shell as “Administrator”
- Start Install Script
- Choose between Install, Uninstall, Activate or Deactivate.
- Choose if you want the script to show a list of available site collections or that you want to manually enter the URL of the site collection.
- When there are multiple site collections available the install script will show a list of the (numbered)site collections. Select the number of the site collection where the Template needs to be deployed.
The template will be installed.
- If the installation is finished, a list with UCC setting sites within the selected site collection will be displayed followed by version number. If you have selected multiple site collections you see multiple lists.
If there are no UCC settings sites (yet) you get the message: WARNING: No UCC Setting sites found in this site collection.
If you have not enough permissions on the site collection to execute the version check you get the message: No UCC Setting sites can be accessed in this site collection. You must be a Site Collection Administrator.
Close the management shell
Continue reading in configure Site.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.