Create a UCC SharePoint sub site
Note The configure manual for the previous SharePoint TemplateSettings and Content Management for Anywhere365, based on SharePoint server or SharePoint Office 365 can be found here:
You can use that list to create new UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. sub sites.
Let’s add an item to the UCC Creator List:
- Go to the site collection that you have created
- Click on Site Content
- Click on the list Anywhere365 UCC Creator
- Enter values for the form fields and click on Save.
Note If the UCC_Creator.ps1 is scheduled to run automatically, these steps can be skipped.
- Open the regular PowerShell command window, run UCC.Creator.ps1 to test that everything works fine. It connects to the Anywhere365 UCC Creator list and creates a UCC SharePoint sub site from the item you just added to the list.
As you can see the sub site is created:
- If you go back to the list you will see that the added item has a URL now.
The Provision Status is changed to Provisioned.
Click on Site URL to open the UCC that is created.
Continue reading on how to start the UCC.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.