Configure Callback Queue on SharePoint Online
To add the CallbackWith CallBack the customer can leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours. Queue to SharePoint Online, a script needs to be used. Below the steps to add the Callback Queue.
- Request the "EnableIVRCallback" package from the support desk
- Edit the PowerShell file
- siteUrl = URL of site where the Callback Queue needs created.
- username = Domain\username of an account that can edit the list
- Password = Password of the account that can edit the list
- Run the script in PowerShell
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.