Configure Last Agent Routing
Note An alternative using Microsoft Flow is available, Learn More
If you want customers to experience that they have a single point of contact, without actually having a single point of contact, you can configure Last Agent Routing in Anywhere365.
Last Agent Routing makes it possible to route customers to an Agent to which they have spoken before.
Step 1: Prepare the UCC for LastAgent Routing
The following steps are required to use Last Agent Routing within a UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers..
Step 1.1: Activate WriteSummaryToSharePoint
- In the UCC that should have Last Agent Routing enabled, go to the list “Settings”. Add a new item (or edit the existing item) with title “WriteSummaryToSharePoint” and set the value to “true”.
- From now on every call that is managed by the UCC will write a summary of this call to the list“CallSummary”.
Step 1.2: Create Skills
- Create a Skill for every single Agent and link this Skill to the specific Agent. It is advised to use an Availability- ,CountDown- or a CountDownAvailability Skill, so an escape is possible if the Agent is not able to answer the call.
Step 1.3: Create IVR Questions
- Create an IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. Question for every single Agent with Title “Question sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP.:<SIP address” and Skill<specific agent skill (as generated in previous step).
Note that the “WelcomeMessage” has the fallback skill of the individual Agent Skills.
- So if a customer calls for the first time one of the three Agents of this UCC will answer the call. If a customer calls for the second time, the call will be forwarded to the IVRQuestion of a specific Agent; if the agent is not able to answer the call itwill be offered to another Agent (using the escape).
Step 2: Change parameters
Note Files can be requested at the Workstreampeople SupportDesk.
- Copy the files to the Anywhere365 Server
- Edit larOnline.ps1
- Configure the following items
$site = ""
$username = ""
$password = ""
$useDefaultNetowrkCredentials = $false #$true/$false
Step 3: Create Scheduled task
Note The task created items in the UCC routing, based on the data in the CallSummary list.
- Open Windows Task Scheduler
- Choose for ‘Create Task’
- Give the new task a unique name, make sure that it runs whether the user is logged on or not and that it runs with the highest privileges.
- Open the Triggers tab and choose ‘New’
- Set the parameters as follows:
- Go to the Actions tab and select New
- Make sure it runs ‘powershell.exe’ with the following argument:
-file "C:\program files\anywhere365\scripts\LAR\larOnline.ps1"
- Finally go to the Settings tab and select Allow task to be run on demand.
- Hit OK and you are finished.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.