Configure List Permissions on SharePoint Online
Note This step has become absolute after SharePoint templateSettings and Content Management for Anywhere365, based on SharePoint server or SharePoint Office 365 6.0
Because the SharePoint Online uses an Application, the need to do some extra steps to edit the list permissions.
- Navigate to the SharePoint Settings Site
- Open the list you want to configure
- In the tab "List", select "Modify View"
- In the URL change "ViewEdit.aspx" to "ListEdit.aspx"
- Select "Permissions for this list"
- Select "Stop Inheriting Permissions"
You can now configure unique permissions.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.