Add Extra UCC to Inflight Snapper
Tip The Inflight Snapper support UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. auto-discovery, if this is activated on one UCC the rest will be automatically filled in.
- Start the Inflight Snapper
- Open the Settings
- Open the UCC Config tab
- Click the "Add UCC" button
- Fill in the field (most field are already pre-filled based on the current UCC)
- UCC Name = UCC Application Id, can be found on the UCC Settings Page.
UCC Url = Server URL of the Anywhere365 Server.
- Click on the "Save" button