Install Remote Presence Updater Service
Installing the Remote Presence Updater service
- Unzip the RemotePresenceChanger installer package on the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. server.
- Open the properties.ps1 in Notepad or a similar editor.
- Edit the following lines to be applicable on your server:
$RemotePresenceId = "remotepresenceupdate"
$RemotePresencePort = 6125
$domain = "domain"
$account = "administrator"
$SipDomain = "sipdomain.com"
$AppPoolName = "pool.domain.com"
- Run the Windows PowerShell as administrator
- Navigate to the installation folder
- Run the InstallRemotePresenceUpdate.ps1 script
- Enter the administrator password for the account given in step 3
- Let the script run and finish
Configuring Inflight Snapper
By default the Inflight Snapper is not enabled for RemotePresence Updater, use the following step to enable the feature:
Note Only supervisors can use this function.
- Open the Snapper
- Open the settings
- Open the UCC Config
- Expand the UCC
- Check Remote presence update
- Click on Save
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.