Change Template Theme
Change the look and feel of the Anywhere365 Power BI Template
- You have the Anywhere365 Power BI Template configured and preferably filled with data
- You have downloaded the Theme files (delivered with the Anywhere365 Power BI Template package) on your machine
In this quick setup, we take you through the steps to changes themes
- Select Switch Theme
- Select Import Theme, this will open a file explorer window
- Navigate to and select the new power BI theme file. For example the "PowerBI Anywhere365 Dark Theme.json"
- Power BI will now change the color scheme of all visuals and text fields in the Anywhere365 Power BI Template
- Icon on the welcome page are not changed automatically, because of Power BI limitations. To change the icons:
- Open the filter panel on the right side of the screen
- Under "Filters on all pages" select the filter "Theme" and select Dark (Or Light when changing back to the Light theme)
- The theme has now successfully been changed
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.