How to redirect internal calls
In the following scenario we will show you how to setup UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. Routing Rules for a UCC.
This scenario can be useful when you want internal users to skip the IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. or go in a different queue.
- Enterprise license or higher.
- A default configured UCC, with:
- InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Lync / Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls going over it. When a call going to or coming from an Agent it will come in to action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it you the Anywhere365, it lets you manage the Direct Inbound and Outbound dialogues of the Agents. installed and configured.
- First make sure you have at least one Skill with at lead one Agent in there.
- Next go the UCC Routing and add a new rule.
- ExactMatch = False
- MatchFrom = domain\.extension$
- Action = Skill
- Skill = Skill to redirect to
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.