Before starting the installation, make sure the following preparations are taken:
- For each UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.:
- Remove the Default Routing Endpoint from the Endpoints list
- Remove the InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Lync / Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls going over it. When a call going to or coming from an Agent it will come in to action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it you the Anywhere365, it lets you manage the Direct Inbound and Outbound dialogues of the Agents. Related Settings
- Restart UCC(s)
- (Optional) Remove the Default Routing Endpoints from Skype for BusinessSkype for Business (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync) is an instant-messaging client used by Anywhere365. In order to use SFB, a Microsoft Skype for Business Server is required. Skype for Business is enterprise software; compared to Skype, it has different features that target businesses.
When the above preparations are completed, the uninstalling can be continued.
Uninstalling the Interceptor
- Login to the Front End Server(s)
- Open Services
- Stop the "Anywhere365 SIPThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP. Interceptor Service"
- Open Command as Administrator
- Run the following command
sc.exe delete SipInterceptorService
- Delete the files from Program Files
- Path: C:\Program Files\SipInterceptor\
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.