Setup Firewall for Interceptor
In some occasions it's necessary to configure the Windows Firewall on the Anywhere365 server in order to make the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. communicate with the InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Lync / Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls going over it. When a call going to or coming from an Agent it will come in to action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it you the Anywhere365, it lets you manage the Direct Inbound and Outbound dialogues of the Agents..
To do this, follow these simple steps.
- Go to Windows Firewall (Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall)
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Click on Inbound Rules and then New Rule. Then Hit Port and Next.
- Select TCP and Specific local ports. Typ in "10000".
- Select Allow the connection and hit Next
- Now select only Domain
- Finally Choose a name and optional description for this port and click Finish
- Repeat the steps from step 3, only then selecting Outbound Rules
- The Interceptor should now work properly.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.