Update Extension Windows
Extension window update
- Log in on the server on which the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. service is running.
- Make a backup of the Web.config in the C:\Inetpub\WWWRoot\CRMCasesExtension.
- Copy all the unzipped files to the C:\Inetpub\WWWRoot\CRMCasesExtension.
- Restore the made changes from backed-up Web.config to the new Web.config.
Warning All settings from the new Web.config need to be present.
- Open CMD as Administrator
- Run "iisreset"
Note Agent may need to clear their browser cache before seeing the new Extension Window.
Update of the plugin
- Log in on the server on which the UCC service is running.
- Stop the UCC Service
- Copy all the unzipped files to C:\data\plugins\.
- Start the UCC Service