Configure when to Extension window opens
By default the Extension window will show to agents for each audio based dialogue. Below are different settings how you can change this.
Open for chat based dialogue
With the setting "UseChatExtensionWindow" on true, the dialogues will also open for chat based dialogue. This setting is required for the Email Dialogue Provider.
Also open Extension window for non-agents
When performing a transfer to a non-agent (someone who isn't an agent in the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agents with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more UCCs.) the Extension window will not open. You can change this with the setting "SetupContextChannelTo". Think carefully about who is allowed to see your customers information.
- Agents = Setup Context Channel to all agents (default)
- AllDomains = Setup Context Channel to all users
- InternalDomains = Setup Context Channel to all users in the Internal Domain
- LicensedDomains = Setup Context Channel to all users in the license
Disable Extension window for specific audio dialogues
The Extension window will open for each audio dialogue, but can be turned of with the following settings:
- DisableExtensionWindowOnInbound = Don't open the Extension window for direct inbound calls (customer calling the agent using the InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls passing over it. When a call is going to or coming from an Agent it will come into action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it to Anywhere365, it lets you manage the direct inbound and outbound dialogues of the contact center agents.)
- DisableExtensionWindowOnOutbound = Don't open the Extension window for outbound calls (agent calling the customer using the Interceptor)
- DisableExtensionWindowOnOutboundDialer = Don't open the Extension window for outbound / campaign dialer calls.
- DisableExtensionWindowOnUCC = Don't open the Extension window for inbound ucc calls.
Open Extension window while using a deskphone
In the scenario you are using an IP deskphone, you can use your Skype for BusinessSkype for Business is an enterprise software from Microsoft and provides users with instant messaging, online meetings, availabillity information, and audio and video calling. It requires a Skype for Business Server. The Anywhere365 application server is added to the Skype for Business Typology as Trusted Application Server. client on your desktop to see the Extension window. To use this feature, add the setting "AlwaysSetUpContextChannel" on true.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.