Install Dialogue Intelligence Reports
The Anywhere365 Dialogue Intelligence reports are always available online and displays real-time data.
Therefore the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services must be installed and configured properly.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012 (or higher) configured
- The Installation account has “Content Manager” rights on the Home folder
- The Service Account has “Log on locally” rights policy on the SQL Server
- Unzip the Report Install file.
- (optional) Fill in the "ssrs_config.xml".
- Run "ReportsInstallerApp.exe".
- Enter the SSRS Service URL (see the Report Service URL in Reporting Services Configuration Manager)
Tip If you only have the Report Manager URL, replace "Reports", with "Reportserver".
Example: https://url.domain.com/reports becomes https://url.domain.com/reportserver
- (optional) Give the folder a name, default is Anywhere365.
- Open the Report Manager URL and navigate to the new folder.
- Open the data-source "Anywhere365DS"
- Enter the correct Connection String (can be copied from the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. settings page), enter the credentials and make sure that you have checked the 'Use as Windows credentials when connecting to the data source'. When ready, hit OK.
Note that the credentials need to be DB Owner of the database.
Open the Language report (Language.rdl) from the reporting site.
In the dropdown select the languages you want to install
Note Default fallback language is en-US
Click View Report
- Open the Index report (IndexCheck.rdl)
- Run the report for each Index, by selecting the value and click View Report
Note Works only for SharePoint Server (on-premise)
Now we need to create a shortcut from the UCC settings page to the Welcome page of the Anywhere365 Reports.
To do this, please follow the following steps.
Open the Welcome page (Welcome.rdl) from the reporting site and copy the URL from the browser.
Now go to the UCC settings page and select 'Site contents'.
Select the settingsList
Now edit the Reports URL
Insert the URL for the Welcome page from the Reports (copied in step 1) and hit Save.
When you click on Reports in the Business Intelligence section, you will be forwarded to the Reports Welcome page directly.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.