Hide UCC from Dialogue Intelligence
By default the reports show all UCCsUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. in the database. If you want to limit this you have 2 options:
- Do not give access to the reports, but receive data from a subscription. Learn More
- Filter the UCC dropdown list with the parameter "Selected_UCCS" on specific UCCs IDs.
Warning Users with enough permissions can change the parameter back.
For full security we recommend splitting the database.
Get UCC id
- Open SQL Management Studio
- Connect to the UCC SQL instance
- Run the following query on the database.
Change default value Selected_UCCS
- Navigate to the 'SQL Server Reporting Services'
- (Optional) Open Folder if reports are placed in a Folder
- Select the dropdown button of the "Welcome" report.
Note:If users don't start directly on the Welcome report, then also do these steps on all reports.
- Select Manage
- Select Parameters
Note: If you don't see this option, you do not have enough permissions.
- Change the value in Default Value of "Selected_UCCS"
Tip: You can enter multiple rows for multiple UCCs.
- Click Apply
The parameter's default value has now been changed.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.