Hide Forward duplicates from Dialogue Intelligence
In some configurations it is possible that the dialogue needs to be forwarded to another endpoint in the same UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.. The result of this there are two dialogues visible.
With the parameter "RemoveForwardDoubles":
- Show: Show both dialogues
- Remove To: Hide the first session of the 2 dialogues
- Remove From: Hide the last session of the 2 dialogues
Made RemoveForwardDoubles visible
- Navigate to the 'SQL Server Reporting Services'
- (Optional) Open Folder if reports are placed in a Folder
- Select the dropdown button of the report where you want to make the parameter visible
Note:If users don't start directly on the Welcome report, then also do these steps on all reports.
- Select Manage
- Select Parameters
Note: If you don't see this option, you do not have enough permissions.
- Un-check the value in Hide of "RemoveForwardDoubles"
- Fill in the value Display Text
- Click Apply
The parameter's default value has now been changed.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.