Additional Configuration Dialogue Intelligence
SQL Server Reporting Services Scenario's
- Schedule Reports - Let the report be automatically send you every day, week, month or any other schedule.
- Linked Reports - Create a linked report to have a shortcut with prefilled in parameters.
- Pass Parameter in URL - With SSRS it is possible to pass a parameter directly in a URL.
Dialogue intelligence Scenario's
- All Parameters explained - Each report has a set of parameters, some are shown and some are hidden.
- Change Parameter Values - Learn how to change the default parameter values.
- Show hidden Parameters - Most of the reports share the same parameters, for example you can use the Skill filter on the UCC or Caller report.
- Hide an UCCs - By default the reports show all UCCs in the database.
- Hide Forward Duplicates - Learn how to hide duplicates cause by the result of a forward.
- Hide contact information - Learn how to hide contact information from the report.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.