Core User Guide
- IVR Questions IVR allows customers to interact with Anywhere365 via telephone keypad, after which they get redirected to Skill.
- IDR Questions Adding the IDR to the UCC, replaces the direct chat endpoints with chat menus. For example "press 1 for sales, press 2 for support".
- Quality Monitoring The Quality Monitor can be used to measure the quality of a dialogue, also known as Agent Rating.
- Prompt Prompts can be used to collect additional information about the caller and use that information for an action.
- ChatQuestions ChatQuestions are the Questions that can be asked to a Customer at the start of an Chat. This way the Agent doesn't need to ask the same questions over and over again.
- OutboundDialer Calls OutboundDialerCalls is the list of numbers which are needed to be Called in the Outbound Dialer
- Inbound Routing Inbound / Direct Routing, also known as C-Level Routing, is when an Agent is called directly.
- UCC Routing UCC Routing can be used to change the behavior of the Contact Center when a certain address / URI is recognized.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.