Core User Guide
- Audio Files Audio files are recorded questions that can be used within the IVR, Queue, Hold or Quality Monitoring.
- Playlists Playlists enable the user to create a list with audiofiles which can be used in the Queue, Hold and during the breaking.
- Recordings A recording is a recorded conversation between a Customer and an Agent.
- Voicemails A voice mail is a recorded message of a Call who has selected the voice mail option in the IVR.
- Retention Policy Retention Policy is used to clean up old record. For example recordings older the 30 days.
- Screen Recording Inbound A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent is contacted by the UCC.
- Screen Recording Outbound A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent calling a customer and is Intercepted.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.