Core User Guide
- Agent Agents are the contacts of the UCC that are approached, through SIP addresses or phone number, by Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams to speak to customers.
- Supervisor The Supervisor functionality of Anywhere365 is useful to train new co-workers, review conversations, or providing support during Calls.
- Trainer Trainee The Trainer Trainee functionality of Anywhere365 is useful to train new co-workers.
- Voicemail Agents Voicemails agents are used for the Voicemail Dialer.
- Skills per Agent SkillPerAgent is the link between Agents and Skills. Hunting an Agent will be impossible if the needed Skill is not linked to an Agent.
- Reason Codes Reason Codes gives custom statuses to the Agents, this way an Agent can declare his/her busy and away time.
- CallClassifications CallClassifications can be used to Tag conversations by using the Extension window.
- Call Summary Call Summary shows a list of all Calls.
- Missed Calls Today In this list the missed calls of today are displayed.
- Reports Realtime reporting using data mining techniques, enabling comprehensive Business & Dialogue Intelligence.
- Notifications The notification service informs the user when a certain trigger or threshold has been met.
- Endpoints Endpoints can be used to define side insteps for SIP addresses at any point in the IVR or redirect this Call to another SIP address immediately.
- Plugin Attributes are used configure attributes fields and behavior.
- Plugin Settings are used by the settings for configuration.
- Plugin Flow Settings are for specific plugins. This enables you to configure the flow of the plugin.
- Settings The UCC settings are used for configuring a single UCC.
- Business Hours Business hours are the configurable times, which set the availability of the UCC.
- Holidays A holiday is a selected period when the UCC is closed. In this case, the Business hours will be overruled.
- Timerjobs Timer Jobs can be used to change the configuration of Anywhere365 on set points of time.
- Work Jobs WorkJobs can be used to change the configuration of Anywhere365 on set points of time.
- Skills With the standard Skill, Agent can be added with different Skill values. Based upon the presence and Skill value an Agent will be hunted.
- Chat Skill A Chat Skill is the same as a standard Skill, only will Chat be used as dialogue channel.
- Availability Skill The Skill checks of Agents meet the set minimal Lync and Skype for Business presence. If the check comes back negative the Skill is changed to the selected escape skill.
- Countdown Skill Here Agents with the Skill value of 100 will be hunted, till the Countdown is started. After that the skill value of the agents being hunted will be lowered till reaching zero.
- Countdown Availability Skill An combination on the Countdown Skill and the Availability is the Countdown Availabilty Skill.
- Forward Skill A Forward Skill is a Skill without Agents, but will transfer a Caller directly to a number or SIP address.
- Chat Forward Skill A Chat Forward Skill is the same as a Forward Skill, only it will forward the Chat dialogue to that SIP address.
- IVR Questions IVR allows customers to interact with Anywhere365 via telephone keypad, after which they get redirected to Skill.
- IDR Questions Adding the IDR to the UCC, replaces the direct chat endpoints with chat menus. For example "press 1 for sales, press 2 for support".
- Quality Monitoring The Quality Monitor can be used to measure the quality of a dialogue, also known as Agent Rating.
- Prompt Prompts can be used to collect additional information about the caller and use that information for an action.
- ChatQuestions ChatQuestions are the Questions that can be asked to a Customer at the start of an Chat. This way the Agent doesn't need to ask the same questions over and over again.
- OutboundDialer Calls OutboundDialerCalls is the list of numbers which are needed to be Called in the Outbound Dialer
- Inbound Routing Inbound / Direct Routing, also known as C-Level Routing, is when an Agent is called directly.
- UCC Routing UCC Routing can be used to change the behavior of the Contact Center when a certain address / URI is recognized.
- Audio Files Audio files are recorded questions that can be used within the IVR, Queue, Hold or Quality Monitoring.
- Playlists Playlists enable the user to create a list with audiofiles which can be used in the Queue, Hold and during the breaking.
- Recordings A recording is a recorded conversation between a Customer and an Agent.
- Voicemails A voice mail is a recorded message of a Call who has selected the voice mail option in the IVR.
- Retention Policy Retention Policy is used to clean up old record. For example recordings older the 30 days.
- Screen Recording Inbound A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent is contacted by the UCC.
- Screen Recording Outbound A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent calling a customer and is Intercepted.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.