Screen Recordings Inbound
A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent is contacted by the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers..A screen recording is a screen recording when an Agent calling a customer and is Intercepted. The screen recording records the primary screen, microphone and sounds. By default the files will be stored locally, but can be configured to be uploaded to this document library.
Warning We strongly advise not using recordings in combination with SQL Express, due to database size limitations.
Explanation per field
Screen Recordings can be stored on SharePoint (if configured in the Snapper) together with some meta data:
Name of the file, created by the Snapper.
This is the date the recording is added.
This is the account that adds the recording.
Configure Snapper for Inbound Screen recording
- Start the Inflight Snapper
- Open Settings
- Open the Screen Recording tab
- Enable "Automatic screen recording incoming"
- Change "Automatic save screen recording to" to SharePoint
- Fill in the following fields:
- SharePoint location = Define if you SharePoint is Online or OnPremise
- SharePoint URL = URL of the Anywhere365 SharePoint configuration site.
- SharePoint Username = Domain/Username or Email Address to connect to SharePoint
- SharePoint Password = Password of the Username
- (Optional) Save SharePoint upload URL to UCC database = If enabled adds a record to the database so the file can be linked in the report.
Configure SharePoint url for Inbound Screen recording
Go to the UCC settings page and select 'Site contents'.
Select the settingsList
Now edit the Screen recording Inbound
Insert "/SnapperInboundRecordings/Forms/AllItems.aspx" in the URL and hit Save.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.