How to handle customer voicemails with Campaign Dialer
Note Enterprise license and higher
When using the Campaign Dialer to contact customers, the scenario can occur that the voicemail of a customer accepts. In this case you want the leave a professional message in the voicemail.
- UCC configured with Campaign Dialer, Learn More
- Create an extra endpoint in Skype for Business, Learn More
- Create an extra IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. Question in the IVR Question list on SharePoint, Learn More
- Add a message informing the customer you reached his / her voicemail and will try to contact another time.
- Set the action to disconnect
- Add the recently created endpoint to the endpoint list, add the recently created IVR Question as Parent Question.
- Restart UCC to activated the new endpoint.
How to use
- Campaign Dialer item is scheduled
- Agent is available
- Campaign Dialer calls agent
- Agent accepts
- Campaign Dialer calls customer
- Customer doesn't accepts and the call is routed to the voicemail of the customer
- Agent transfers the call to the created endpoint.
- Customer hears the automated message, the agent is ready for the next call
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.