How to handle customer voicemails with Autonomous Dialer
When using the Autonomous Dialer to contact customers, the scenario can occur that the voicemail of a customer accepts. In this case you want the leave a professional message in the voicemail.
- UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. configured with Autonomous Dialer, Learn More
- Create the IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. you would like to offer to the customer, Learn More
- Additional, change the Welcome Message
- Set action to disconnect
- Set ChoiceTimeout 5 seconds
- Add an message to the Answer or AudioAnswer notifying that you have reached there voicemail and will try another time.
How to use
- Autonomous Dialer item is scheduled.
- Autonomous Dialer calls customer.
- Customer doesn't accepts and the call is routed to the voicemail of the customer.
- The ChoiceTimeout timer reaches 5 seconds and will play the automatic message.
- Customer hears the automated message.
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.