Note Enterprise license and higher
When using the Autonomous Dialer to contact customers, the scenario can occur that the voicemail of a customer accepts. In this case you want the leave a professional message in the voicemail.
- UCC A Unified Contact Center, or UCC, is a queue of interactions (voice, email, IM, etc.) that are handled by Agents. Each UCC has its own settings, IVR menus and Agents. Agents can belong to one or several UCCs and can have multiple skills (competencies). An UCC can be visualized as a contact center “micro service”. Customers can utilize one UCC (e.g. a global helpdesk), a few UCC’s (e.g. for each department or regional office) or hundreds of UCC’s (e.g. for each bed at a hospital). They are interconnected and can all be managed from one central location. configured with Autonomous Dialer, Learn More
- Create the IVR Interactive Voice Response, or IVR, is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. you would like to offer to the customer, Learn More
- Additional, change the Welcome Message
- Set action to disconnect
- Set ChoiceTimeout 5 seconds
- Add an message to the Answer or AudioAnswer notifying that you have reached there voicemail and will try another time.
How to use
- Autonomous Dialer item is scheduled.
- Autonomous Dialer calls customer.
- Customer doesn't accepts and the call is routed to the voicemail of the customer.
- The ChoiceTimeout timer reaches 5 seconds and will play the automatic message.
- Customer hears the automated message.