How to Configure Queued Callback
With QueuedCallback the customer can leave their number and disconnect the call, but remain in queue. As soon as it is their turn in queue, an Agent with the appropriate Skill will be hunted. Once the Agent answered he will hear a dial tone and the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. calls the Customer.
If the Customer declines the Call, the Call will retried through scheduling a regular CallbackWith CallBack the customer can leave his / her number to be called back by an available agent during business hours.. This regular Callback will not keep the queue position.
If the call goes to Voicemail, or if the Agent wants to retry the Call for another reason, the Agent can press the "*" (Star) key to retry the Call through scheduling a regular Callback.
Regular Callbacks are scheduled through the CampaignDialer, learn more.
- CoreThe Core is the center of Anywhere365. It manages all the Dialogues. version 6.4 or higher
- License Enterprise or higher
- SharePoint templateSettings and Content Management for Anywhere365, based on SharePoint server or SharePoint Office 365 220.127.116.11 or higher
How to Configure QueuedCallback
QueuedCallback is build on top of regular Callback, so make sure regular Callback is configured:
- Configure regular callback, learn more.
- Go to the IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. Questions list on SharePoint
- Change a Waiting Queue item's Action field to "QueuedCallback"