How to configure Music on Hold
In the following scenario we will show you how to setup Music On Hold and Music in the Queue.
This scenario can be useful when you don't want customers calling Agents directly or you want to setup a Boss Secretary scenario.
- A default configured UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.
- License is Enterprise or higher
- First make sure you have at least one music file ready in the Audio files
- Next create a Playlist.
- Next go to Settings and add
- OnHoldPlayList, this one is used when the Agent puts the Customer on Hold.
- QueuePlayList, this one is used when the Customer enters the queue (after the queue position message)
Note If the agent has music on hold active on the client, the UCC will not start the OnHoldPlayList