How to configure message when no agents available
In this scenario we are going to explain how to setup the UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. to play a message and disconnect when no agents are available.
- Make new Endpoint in PowerShell, Learn More
- Go to IVRInteractive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephone application to take orders via telephone keypad or voice through a computer. By choosing menu options the caller receives information, without the intervention of a human operator, or will be forwarded to the appropriate Agent. and add new IVRQuestionItem, as shown below:
- In SharePoint go to UCC Config and add new ModalityEndpoint as shown below:
Note Note that the UCC needs to be restarted before this endpoint will be live.
- Add new Forward skill as shown below:
- Add Availability Skills and point it to the Forward skill from step 3, as shown below:
- Go to Agent Skills and add the new skills from the previous to your agents.
Now when customer call and there is no Agents available he will get the message from Question disconnect answer and will disconnect the call.