Install Core with Enterprise Plus
- UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. CoreThe Core is the center of Anywhere365. It manages all the Dialogues. installed
- Enterprise Plus license
Install additional Services
With the Enterprise Plus License, you will be able to use additional Services for separate UCC’s. The installation of the additional Services and UCC’s has to be done manual, with the following steps. The previous installed Service (last step, or already running), will be the base for the next new services. This
can be found in the Anywhere365 folder.
6.0: C:\Program Files\Anywhere365\Core\
5.0: C:\Program Files\UCC\
- Copy the Core folder to another place. We suggest to create a folder, where you will add all these folders (for example: “Anywhere365 UCC”).
- Give the folder a name, to separate them from other folders, for Example “NL”.
- Create a new Services, which will looks to the new created folder, with the following command:
New-Service -name "UnifiedContactCenterService" -BinaryPathName "C:\Program Files\Anywhere365 UCC\CreatedUCCFolder\Wsp.Anywhere365.Ucc.Service.exe" -DisplayName "Anywhere365 UCC NL Service" -StartupType Automatic -Credential domain\serviceaccount
- Create a new UCC for this Services, with the Extra UCC Script. The manual can be found here: Learn More
- When adding this UCC to the config file, additional information has to be added. This is on MSMQ. A global MSMQ has to be assigned and the Services will have its own.
Note MSMQ name needs to start with "MSMQ_".
<UnifiedContactCenter Name="ucc_name" Msmq="MSMQ_ServiceMSMQName">
The Global MSMQ is the Server name and is added to the main UnifiedContactCenters. The Services MSMQ is added to the UnifiedContactCenter and has to be configured / added for every UCC, which is advised to keep the same as the folder name, like MSMQ_NL
- The MSMQ has to be added to the Attendant and Dashboard Services of the UCC Server, so network traffic will be placed in the correct Message Queue. Here for, we open the web.config, which can be found in the following folder:
- In the appsettings of the web.xml, a new “Add Key” has to be added.
<add key="MSMQ_ServiceMSMQName" value="ucc_name" />
- Add Presence provider, learn more.
Install extra UCC’s
When installing UCC’s for the Services, additional steps has to be done after the creation of the new UCC. This additional steps are on MSMQ Level.
- Install an additional UCC with the “Extra UCC” script, followed by the following Manual: Learn More
- After you installed the new UCC and added to the config.xml, the MSMQ has to be assigned to this new UCC. This MSMQ will the same as the other MSMQ’s and is the Services MSMQ.
<UnifiedContactCenter Name="ucc_name2" Msmq="MSMQ_ServiceMSMQName">
- The extra UCC name, also has to be added to the web.config files of the Attendant and Dashboard Services.
<add key="MSMQ_ServiceMSMQName" value="ucc_name,ucc_name2" />
- The UCC can be started by saving the config.xml
Agent Provider Port (Interceptor)
In order to use the InterceptorThe Interceptor is a service installed on the Lync / Skype for Business Front End(s). It monitors all the calls going over it. When a call going to or coming from an Agent it will come in to action. By intercepting that call and redirecting it you the Anywhere365, it lets you manage the Direct Inbound and Outbound dialogues of the Agents., the Agent Provider port has to be assigned to each Services. The port is unique for every services and has to be configured in the config.xml of the Core and the config.xml of the Interceptor.
- Open the config.xml of the UCC Services and add the following string to the config.
Start at the first config.xml with the 10000 and add up one for each Services you have.
- Save the config.xml and (re-)start the services, to active the Agent Provider Port
- Follow step 1 and 2 for all Services you have created.
There also has to be done a part on the Interceptor side, in order to establish the connection between the
Front End server(s) and the Anywhere server(s).
- Open the Front End Server(s) and navigate to the SipInterceptor installation folder on the C:\ drive.
- Open the following file in Notepad: Wsp.Anywhere365.SipInterceptor.Service.exe.
- Add the line “<add key="urls" value="”/>”, add the Agent Port you provided in the Services.
http(s)://FQDNA fully qualified domain name (FQDN), sometimes also referred as an absolute domain name, is a domain name that specifies its exact location in the tree hierarchy of the Domain Name System (DNS).:10001
- Add the other Agent Provider Ports, and save the config.xml
- Perform above steps for all Front End Services.
Note Make sure the given ports are opened on the firewall on all servers.