Core - Enterprise Plus
With the Enterprise Plus License, you will be able to use additional Services for separate UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers.’s.
Below a list of the advantages of using Enterprise plus:
- Run multiple instances of the CoreThe Core is the center of Anywhere365. It manages all the Dialogues. service
- Restart UCC separately without restarting all UCCs
- Run multiple versions parallel
- KPI's per service instance
- Logging per service instance
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.