Use Data Collector Set
The data collector set provides detailed information about performance.
Install the A365 Data Collector Set
- Copy files to the Anywhere365 Server
- Make sure that the .zip package is unblocked.
- Right click on the .zip file and choose ‘properties’
- Then click Unblock and Apply
- Unpack InstallUCC.zip
- Right click on the “RunAsAdmin.cmd” file and choose for “Run as administrator” and wait for the application to be installed
Using the A365 Data Collector Set
- Open Microsoft Performance Monitor
- For instance by opening run and open perfmon.exe
- Collapse ‘Data Collector Sets’
- Collapse ‘User Defined’
- Right click A365 and select Start
- The Data Collector Set is now capturing data/
- When you want to stop collecting, right click A365 and select Stop
- The Data Collector Set now created a CSV file in C:\PerfLogs\Admin.
- The filename of the created file is build up as “A365_<computername>_<MMddhhmm>.csv
Analyzing the data
- Open PBI_A365_DataCollectorSet.pbit
- Insert the absolute file path and select Load.
- Wait for the tool to finish processing
Did you find this page helpful?
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thank you for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Email your feedback to our documentation team.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.