Install Campaign Dialer
- SharePoint TemplateSettings and Content Management for Anywhere365, based on SharePoint server or SharePoint Office 365 must be at least 3.3
- License needs to be enterprise or higher
- Add setting "EnableOutboundDialer" to Settings list with value "True".
- The UCCUCC stands for Unified Contact Center and consists of a queue that can be handled by Agents Each Contact Center has its own settings, interactive voice response questions and Agent with specific skills. Agents can be member of, or sign up to, one or more Contact Centers. setting "OutboundDialerDeclineRetry" can be used to specified the number of retries
- The UCC setting "OutboundDialerDeclineRetryTime" can be used to specify the number of minutes between retries
Assigning voice policies
To allow the main endpoint to call numbers or sip-addresses outside the UCC, the correct voice policies should be assigned. Policies could be viewed and adapted in the LyncMicrosoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator) is an instant messaging program designed for business use and is the successor of Windows Messenger. In order to use Lync, a Microsoft Lync Server is required. or Skype for BusinessSkype for Business (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync) is an instant-messaging client used by Anywhere365. In order to use SFB, a Microsoft Skype for Business Server is required. Skype for Business is enterprise software; compared to Skype, it has different features that target businesses. server.
If you use policies which limit users to start a conference or make a call to the external numbers you probably should assign the policy to the endpoints to allow the campaign dialer to call to customers.
In PowerShell you could use the command
grant-csvoicepolicy–identity sipThe Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol to make multimedia communication (audio, video and other data communication) possible and it is also used for Voice over IP (VoIP). SIP has similarities with other Internet protocols such as HTTP and SMTP.:firstname.lastname@example.org –policyname “Example policy”
The final step is turning the dialer on. This can be done by a supervisor (user role) typing the command "startdialer" to the UCC by using IM.
Optional Dialer Settings
For the Campaign Dialer additional settings are available to tweak the system. More information can be found here.